Does your website, software, or app engage your audience? Does it persuade people to take action? Recent research in neuroscience and the brain provides insights into how people think, how people decide, and what motivates people to take action. Do you know how to apply this science to the design of your product so that your audience will be engaged and persuaded to take action? That’s what you will learn in this intensive, fast-paced, hands-on workshop.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- The 7 motivational drivers of human behavior
- How to implement the drivers in your design
- How to evaluate a product for engagement
- What engagement strategies to apply to a particular product and audience
- Recent research in psychology and neuroscience that apply to engagement and persuasion